For those who are always online, it is a fact that ideas about content marketing are found almost everywhere. Yes, it is the trend in the industry of online business. Those who are involved in such an industry are now more aware of the importance of keeping their clients informed. These company efforts to use online content to keep customers engaged about them are apparently changing the buying behavior of the entire market.
One fact remains visible today and this is that buyers have become much wiser. They will focus on getting to know a brand or a company first before buying anything that might be offered in stores or online shops. The responsibility to produce engaged customers don’t fall in the hands of the employees of a company. These companies should take care of it. It is all about what they put online about themselves. There is a study that reveals more than half of all buyers will research first about a brand before contacting the sales team of a company.
The role of proper marketing is highlighted here. If your company has a marketing department, then they should make sure that clients will always find a way towards your brand. It is an important thing to invest in marketing. On another study conducted by Gartner, more and more companies are boosting up their budgets for marketing efforts. Some of the most relevant findings of the said study are the following:
- Part of the revenues of organizations is apparently going to the marketing efforts and there is an increasing trend in the amounts allocated every year.
- The digital marketing funds of each company are visibly increasing too.
- A significant number of marketers are shifting more of their budgets to digital marketing.
- The use of websites, digital marketing, and social media are popular tools of businesses today.
- The creation and management of marketing content has been eating up a major percentage of budgets for digital marketing.
Based from these sets of information, it is clear that marketing efforts for a company really deserves that increase in budget allocation. There is a need for a paradigm shift here between traditional and modern ways of advertising. Can you feel this need for your current organization?